i’m so incredibly ready to just start over. take part in a new beginning and start fresh.
make sure not to make the same mistakes, be a little wiser and really try to enjoy life for once. im going to really focus on crew and school……….. this is my year and i’m not going to let anything or anybody stand in my way. happiness and success, here i come. :)
whenever my mom tells me stories about her childhood and the things she had to go through growing up, i start crying my eyes out. the things shes lived are so inspiring. i could never be able to go through the things that she did, i’ve never met anyone stronger and i’m so thankful to have her as my mother. my mom will forever, hands down be my hero.
Nothing annoys me more than someone who thinks they know absolutely everything. like I’m embarrassed for them because they unknowingly are annoying the shit out of everyone around them. No one likes a know-it-all. I’m all for making a point and getting it across, but some people just take it way to far. There is no reason to yell in someones face or make yourself out to be a complete and total asshole. Just grow up and learn how to shut your mouth, yanno?
- Body: Oh, guess what time of the month it is!
- Me: Please, god, no--
- Ovaries: ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOO!!!
- Brain: I quit. i quit. kittens and cupcakes and no one loves me. oh my god salty snacks i am furious
- Me: Please, guys, calm down--
- Face: TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER LIKED ABOUT ME. I'M GROWING MOUNTAINS, BITCHES.
- Brain: And now I'm ugly! shbdksdnksbn
- Torso: Time to practice labor. cramp this bitch up. GO GO GO GO GO GO
- Me: STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
- Stomach: lol clothes cant fit you anymore. you are bloated. you are now a balloooooooon!
- Me: I hate you all
- Brain: I KNOW EVERYONE HATES ME I AM SO DEPRESSED. we need to procreate.
- Face: Lol, i'm not done yet.
- Uterus: what did i ever do to deserve this?
- Brain: you just wait uterus. they're going to make you hold a baby for like 9 months straight.
- Uterus: You mother fuckers.
- Torso: CONTRACT!
- Me: I quit being female, I am now a llama.
- Brain: Me gusta.
I’ve been going through the records, we’re not getting any better.
Maybe I’m just getting bitter, I don’t really care whatever.
I’m so tired of open warfare, when the point of this was to be best of friends.
We’ve been going round in circles like a plane without an engine
As we spiral down the slipstream of our quickly sinking friendship.
It’s a trainwreck of an ending. It’s the same as if we’d never even met.
And now I’m going through the motions like a drunken ballerina
who is too tired to dance but keeps on getting up to see if
anybody stuck around to see a show that has been over now for days.
And I know that they’re gone but I keep checking anywayyyyyyy
lmfao thanks mann